Three Movers is a well-regarded mover in Bristol, Pennsylvania. Our friendly crews work diligently to assist residential, commercial, and specialty customers with their local and long distance moves. We can help make your move exceptional, so contact us when you need any of the following:
- long distance moving
- local moving
- full-service movers
- international moving
- residential moves
- commercial moves
- corporate moving
- moving and storage
- movers and packers
- movers with a truck
- furniture moving
- military moving
- same day moving
Long distance Bristol, Pennsylvania movers
Preparing for your long distance move to or from Bristol, Pennsylvania, can be stressful. Most of us don’t move often, and you may be unsure how to evaluate moving companies. Three Movers would like to help by offering these tips for choosing a great mover:
- Stick with moving companies that are registered with FMCSA—the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. That agency oversees interstate movers and has developed rules to help consumers avoid being victimized by unscrupulous operators. You can verify a mover’s registration at the FMCSA website. While you are there, check their safety record and customer complaint history.
- Always get a written estimate based on an in-person assessment of your shipment. It’s the best way for a mover to develop an accurate rate quote and for you to compare bids from several vendors. When comparing, note which estimates are binding (fixed price) and nonbinding (the price could increase if the mover underestimated the shipment’s weight.)
Local moving companies in Bristol, Pennsylvania
As you look for a mover to manage your local project in Bristol, Pennsylvania, one good strategy is to ask for recommendations. You can solicit suggestions from friends and family or professionals like your realtor or rental agent. In addition, it’s smart to check the Better Business Bureau website for other reviews and ratings posted about the company. Finally, ask for recent customer references so you can get feedback about their service. Also, ensure that a local mover carries adequate liability insurance and has a workers’ compensation program. If anyone is injured while working on your move, this coverage will be essential.
How much will it cost to move to or from Bristol, Pennsylvania?
The simplest way to determine the cost of your upcoming move is to gather estimates from several reputable movers. You may find that you can complete a local job in Bristol, Pennsylvania, for around $1,000, depending on how much stuff you plan to move. The mover should review the scope in person, just as with a long distance job, and submit a written bid. Long distance pricing is based on the shipment’s weight and the distance, and the price can range from as low as $3,000 to over $10,000 if you have a large home and complex logistics. Adding services like packing and crating also increases the cost.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Bristol
|To / From Bristol||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Bristol, PA to Rochester, NH||297 miles||$2,126 – $2,719||$3,150 – $4,380||$4,380 – $6,237|
|Salt Lake City, UT to Bristol, PA||1928 miles||$4,294 – $5,442||$6,651 – $8,804||$8,804 – $13,037|
|Bristol, PA to Marshville, NC||464 miles||$2,396 – $3,069||$3,570 – $4,750||$4,750 – $6,882|
|Bristol, PA to Miami, FL||1038 miles||$3,236 – $4,064||$4,890 – $6,646||$6,646 – $9,666|
|Indianapolis, IN to Bristol, PA||598 miles||$2,536 – $3,151||$3,788 – $5,146||$5,146 – $7,424|
|Greenbelt, MD to Bristol, PA||132 miles||$1,987 – $2,376||$2,814 – $3,651||$3,651 – $5,143|
|Bristol, PA to Portland, OR||2413 miles||$4,812 – $6,248||$7,624 – $10,230||$10,230 – $15,022|
|Bristol, PA to Las Vegas, NV||2188 miles||$4,526 – $5,745||$6,916 – $9,401||$9,401 – $13,779|
|Baltimore, MD to Bristol, PA||109 miles||$1,833 – $2,306||$2,630 – $3,536||$3,536 – $4,873|
|Bristol, PA to Dallas, TX||1314 miles||$3,688 – $4,622||$5,442 – $7,396||$7,396 – $10,786|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Household Movers Information
- Pennsylvania Moving Regulations
- Protect Your Move
- How to change your mailing address and utility services
Bristol, Pennsylvania includes ZIP codes: