Three Men and a Truck – 3 Guys and a Moving Truck
Published on 2022-02-05
Three Men And A Truck
If you’re in the market for skilled professional movers, Three Movers has got your needs well taken care of. Formerly known as Three Men and a Truck, Three Movers’ highly professional moving services can take care of any move you might need to accomplish.
Three Movers friendly customer service staff is at the ready to help you understand our services. As a full-service moving company, we’re dedicated to offering our clients the best moving and packing services they can find. At Three Men and a Truck, we aim to offer the best customer interaction possible in the moving industry. Our goal is always customer satisfaction.
A moving company within the industry has to compete with other businesses offering competitive service offerings. Three Movers has a wide range of service offerings including:
Regardless of what sort of moving company you’re looking for, we can offer you a competitive rate for your move.
Three Movers offers professional moving services that’s you’d expect from a moving company. However, in addition to those, we also offer additional services that can help you to move your entire home to a new place. We offer a complete moving option that includes packing and loading your old place then unpacking at your new apartment so you can avoid the hassle of living out of boxes for a month or two.
If your new apartment is smaller than the original one, we can help you arrange storage solutions for your extra stuff. Storing these items in a handy location can allow you easy access to get them back later on when you want them.
The moving industry has differing standards when it comes to what to expect from your moving companies. A professional moving company will ensure that you know exactly what to expect during your move. That means no additional or hidden fees. Most companies will also offer you a free quote from the time you contact their offices.
Your big move typically starts off with contacting the moving company. Three Movers suggests that you contact us at least a month in advance of your move if possible. We know that’s not always possible, but short-notice moving can be more costly than trying to schedule a move in advance.
Once you inform Three Movers of your intention to move, you should consider packing your stuff. We offer packing services that can assist you in ensuring that your stuff remains safe during transit. Three Men and a Truck will make sure your stuff gets to your new home, safe and sound. You can trust us with every step of your relocation, from packing to unpacking and setting up your new home.
On moving day, you should expect the truck to show up at your house near to the time we scheduled your move. Please note that scheduled move times usually take into account complications that may arise. Ideally, you should already have your packing done and ready to go. If you need packing supplies, we can provide those to you to help you get ready for the move. However, if you haven’t chosen our full-service option, our moving team won’t be able to help you with your packing.
Once the moving truck gets to your location, our team can quickly load furniture and other belongings into the truck for an efficient move. As professionals our team can ensure that the process goes smoothly.
If you have too much stuff for your new place, we can help you arrange a storage solution to suit your needs. Some of our long distance moving clients prefer getting storage for their bulky items as opposed to moving it to a new state because it’s much more efficient. If they intend to move back someday, that furniture will already be there for them.
Three Movers has moving insurance that covers household items and business supplies during the move. However, our coverage only extends to items we move with our own moving truck. Business customers especially prefer to have peace of mind with their movers. Three movers offers that peace of mind to our business customers, ensuring that they can be reimbursed if their items are damaged during the move.
The same is true of our non-business customers, who have belongings that they’d prefer not to lose. Some long-distance moves result in customers losing their stuff along the way. If this happens to you, you can file a claim to us to get the items replaced or be reimbursed for them.
Hiring moving companies isn’t something that people do every day. In fact, it’s only when it’s time to move that looking for a company even becomes relevant. Three Men and a Truck knows that it’s not easy to tell the professionals from the scams, but it’s important to understand what you should to to give yourself the best chance of finding a company to help you with your move. Here are some resources you can rely on to help you with this task:
- Ask Friends and Family: Usually, your friends and family will have some insight into what moving companies operate in your area, and might have used some of them before.
- Use Local Search: GooHiring moving companies isn’t something that people do every day. In fact, it’s only when it’s time to move that looking for a company even becomes relevant. Three Men and a Truck knows that it’s not easy to tell the professionals from the scams, but it’s important to understand what you should to to give yourself the best chance of finding a company to help you with your move. Here are some resources you can rely on to help you with this task:gle is a good idea for finding a company that suits your moving needs.
- Other Online Resources: Message boards and social media groups are also great tools for locating a local moving service that can help you with a relocation.
- Local Review Sites: Sites like Yelp or Google that allow you to read a review of moving teams in the area can be a priceless resource. The review will give you firsthand knowledge of the company’s efficiency and cost. It’s important to use third-party review sites since the company’s web page is likely to be biased with customer reviews.
Once you’ve located the business you’d like to help you with your move, you should do some background research on them. Social media groups and forums that focus on your local area is the best way to get insight into the business practices of a company.
Discuss how reliable the company’s moving truck is and what their rates are for moving. You can also ask for help on storage solutions if you need them as well. Storage can be a crucial consideration if you can’t carry all your items with you to a new home. You could ave money by asking people within your local group for what storage facilities offer the best rates for long-term storage.
When you contact us, we will offer you an estimate for your move, but the estimate is a ballpark figure. We have a base rate which we use for estimating, and several factors affect the amount of money you spend on moving. Among the factors that are likely to affect your move cost are:
- Distance: Shorter moves tend to be cheaper than longer ones. the cost of overhead skews the cost towards more expensive the further away you move.
- Weight: Relocation of heavy items usually take more in terms of fuel and manpower to move and so the cost will be adjusted based on the amount of weight we have to move.
- Maneuverability: Some items can be difficult to relocate because of their size and shape. A good example of this is a piano. Complicated items may cost more to move because of the added concern we need to pay to them.
- Season: Some times of the year are better for moving, and so Three Men and a Truck typically has more demand during that time, meaning prices go up.
- Complicated Approaches: If you’re moving to or from a ground-floor space, the loading process is simple and straightforward. However, if you’re moving into a second or third-story space, or have a complicated approach to your door, we may need to increase the cost to compensate for the complications.
- Full-Service: Three Men and a Truck are a full-service moving company, but our full-service option tends to cost more than doing the pre-packing yourself.
- Moving Crew: We offer flexible options to clients, allowing them to choose to hire a crew with or without a truck. If you have privately owned transport that you want to use for your move, we’re open to the idea, and will adjust the cost accordingly.
Our estimates are not binding, but that doesn’t mean that they mean nothing. They’re supposed to give you a baseline guide that you can use to compare to other companies that you might be interested in. We understand that out clients all want to save money, and the price of the move is crucial in determining where most of your savings will come from.
Three Men and a Truck has a cancellation policy in place in case one or our clients decides that they don’t need us anymore. Three Movers is willing to offer our clients a refund, but only if they inform us of their cancellation early on.
If you inform us up to two weeks before the moving date, we’re willing to offer you a refund on your deposit. However, we will not be able to offer a full refund the closer you get to the date. Contact us to find out more about our cancellation policy.
The moving industry has no shortage of companies that try to take advantage of clients. Both short distance moves and long distance moving require a reliable and dependable company to help you get your stuff to its destination.
Whether it’s in the same town or miles distant, our teams have developed a process that ensures your stuff is taken care of. Unlike other moving companies, we pride ourselves on our professionalism. Contact us today for a free quote!
Contact our excellent customer service for your free estimate by filling out the fast quote form and starting your next move today!
When you go online or call our toll-free number (888-908-6496) for a free quote, we won’t charge you to get a quote, and no company should! Click here to start your FREE quote online! You can also visit our address and meet our office staff for easy access to the information you need, such as your quote request.
When you receive a quote from Three Men and A Truck, you will most likely be quoted a cost per hour, and they are only available for local moves. If you intend to take one of the long-distance moves, you will get quotes based on the base volume, the weight, and the number of items you will be relocating. If you intend to drive yourself to your new location, ask for the truck quote.
Three Men and a Truck saved the day for my family. We rented a truck and thought we could make this small apartment move by ourselves. It was a disaster, and because we had to be out of our old place, we didn’t know what to do when we realized we needed help. Lucky for us, Three Men was able to fit us in the next day. They never acted like we were a last-minute addition—they handled everything so professionally I wanted to cry. What a relief. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Three Guys and a Truck is the best moving company I have ever used. My husband is a marine, so we have been moved all over, and something always goes wrong—always! But this time, I felt like royalty. I had everything ready, and they were so nice and friendly. I wasn’t thrilled about this move, so having the guys making jokes while they did the work was a blessing. But they took their job seriously, and everything was loaded and unloaded like clockwork. Everything ended up in the right place; nothing was broken or lost—I just can’t believe how organized and thoughtful they were.
I hired Three Guys and a Truck for a small business move, and I was super impressed. I was nervous because I have some equipment that I’m very picky about and I had not moved it since the manufacturer delivered it. But these guys were amazing. I had the specialist come ahead of time to assess the move (which some movers won’t do) and talk about the logistics. I’m so glad they came because they had a detailed plan for moving my scopes to the new space securely. And it was over almost before I had time to stress out. I couldn’t ask for a better team. I will be recommending Three Guys to anyone I know who needs to move.
I had to move for work, which meant I had a budget, and Three Guys and a Truck really helped me make the most of it. I wanted to be able to get everything done without using any of my money, and they showed me how to do that but still included the packing, which saved me tons of time. I don’t know if all your crews are this helpful and professional, but these guys were really nice. I wasn’t expecting the level of service they provided, so I have to give them an A+!
Three Movers services moves nationwide. Below are some of the most popular areas we work in, and have movers and moving trucks ready to assist: