Three Movers is a high-quality, value-driven moving company in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Our dedicated crews assist residential and commercial customers with their local and long distance moves. If you are looking for the best service at the best price, please contact us. We offer these services:
- long distance moving
- local moving
- full-service movers
- international moving
- residential moves
- commercial moves
- corporate moving
- moving and storage
- movers and packers
- movers with a truck
- furniture moving
- military moving
- same day moving
Long distance Bensalem, Pennsylvania movers
Finding the right mover to handle your long distance relocation to or from Bensalem, Pennsylvania, is a big step in the right direction when you are moving. If you aren’t sure how to start, consider these tips from Three Movers to help identify suitable vendors:
- Stick with movers that register with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (known as FMCSA). This agency oversees interstate commerce, including household goods movers, and protects consumers from unscrupulous companies. You can check their website to verify whether a mover is registered and review its safety record and any customer complaints.
- Federal rules require that movers provide you with a written estimate based on a visual survey of your shipment, and experts recommend that you compare bids from at least three movers before deciding. A mover that wants to submit a price quote without looking at your belongings may not do as good a job for you, so be cautious if considering those offers.
Local moving companies in Bensalem, Pennsylvania
If a moving company doesn’t cross state lines, it won’t need to register with FMCSA. However, it will need to register with the Pennsylvania Public Utilities Commission. When choosing a mover for a local job in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, one good way to start is by getting recommendations from people you know. Friends and family members are a good source, or you can ask professional contacts like your realtor or rental agent. You may also want to check out local movers on the Better Business Bureau website, where consumers can post reviews based on their experience.
How much will it cost to move to or from Bensalem, Pennsylvania?
Establishing the cost for your upcoming move can best be accomplished by gathering estimates from several reputable movers for comparison. Keep in mind that a local job will almost always be less expensive than moving long distance. In fact, you may be able to move in the Bensalem area for around $1,000, but it depends on how much stuff you need to move and how complex the logistics are. In contrast, the average cost to move the contents of a medium-sized home long distance is around $4,500.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Bensalem
|To / From Bensalem||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Bensalem, PA to Keene, NH||238 miles||$2,052 – $2,623||$3,033 – $4,122||$4,122 – $5,901|
|Bensalem, PA to Louisville, KY||591 miles||$2,547 – $3,166||$3,907 – $5,173||$5,173 – $7,466|
|Richmond, VA to Bensalem, PA||223 miles||$2,020 – $2,480||$2,980 – $4,047||$4,047 – $5,783|
|Atlanta, GA to Bensalem, PA||677 miles||$2,694 – $3,457||$4,038 – $5,486||$5,486 – $7,934|
|Bensalem, PA to Kansas City, MO||1044 miles||$3,231 – $4,058||$4,882 – $6,735||$6,735 – $9,649|
|Sacramento, CA to Bensalem, PA||2460 miles||$4,797 – $6,227||$7,499 – $10,194||$10,194 – $14,866|
|Bensalem, PA to Miami, FL||1036 miles||$3,236 – $4,064||$4,890 – $6,846||$6,846 – $9,632|
|Bensalem, PA to Albuquerque, NM||1757 miles||$4,061 – $5,138||$6,185 – $8,407||$8,407 – $12,195|
|Bensalem, PA to Omaha, NE||1104 miles||$3,349 – $4,211||$5,067 – $6,886||$6,886 – $10,024|
|Phoenix, AZ to Bensalem, PA||2089 miles||$4,311 – $5,695||$6,735 – $9,154||$9,154 – $13,411|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
Other Popular Cities In Pennsylvania That We Serve:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Household Movers Information
- Pennsylvania Moving Regulations
- Protect Your Move
- How to change your mailing address and utility services