Three Movers is an excellent, affordable moving company serving Centennial, Colorado. Our high-quality crews assist residential, commercial, and specialty customers with their local and long distance moves. We can help you when you need any of the following:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
- Same day moving
Long distance movers in Centennial, Colorado
If you are planning a long distance move to or from Centennial, Colorado, you may be anxious about the reports of moving industry fraud. How can you be sure you are hiring a legitimate moving company that won’t victimize you with one of the scams that seem to be increasing?
Three Movers suggests the following steps to avoid being a victim:
- Don’t accept a verbal offer from a moving company that hasn’t examined your shipment. Some unscrupulous movers will give you a tempting price over the phone without even looking at what you need to move. Once the truck shows up, the driver demands a much higher amount. Since you don’t have anything in writing, you are stuck.
- Don’t pay a significant deposit before the move. Movers should be paid when delivery is made, not before the move starts. If you pay in advance, a shady company might not show up, and you probably won’t get your money back, especially if you pay them in cash.
- Don’t trust the mover if they won’t talk to you about the insurance. If they tell you “everything is covered,” you should be very concerned because you might be in the middle of a swindle.
Local Centennial, Colorado moving companies
In Colorado, the Public Utilities Commission oversees local moving companies. The oversight is limited, so as a consumer, it’s your responsibility to check the credentials of movers you may consider for your intrastate project. These steps can help ensure that you choose a suitable company:
- Ask for the mover’s business license and proof of insurance. If anything goes wrong during the move, you want to be sure that you won’t have liability for their actions.
- Ask for references. Talking to some recent customers is a great way to find out what kind of service they provide.
- Check the Better Business Bureau website for reviews from other consumers.
How much will it cost to move to or from Centennial, Colorado?
You can estimate the cost of your upcoming move by asking several reputable movers to submit bids for the work. Keep in mind that local projects will typically be much less expensive than long distance jobs
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Centennial, Colorado
|To / From Centennial, CO||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Centennial, CO to Lexington, KY||1188||$2,138.40-$2,613.60||$2,851.20-$3,207.60||$3,801.60-$4,395.60|
|Stockton, CA to Centennial, CO||1223||$2,201.40-$2,690.60||$2,935.20-$3,302.10||$3,913.60-$4,525.10|
|Centennial, CO to Saint Paul, MN||937||$1,686.60-$2,061.40||$2,248.80-$2,529.90||$2,998.40-$3,466.90|
|Cincinnati, OH to Centennial, CO||1194||$2,149.20-$2,626.80||$2,865.60-$3,223.80||$3,820.80-$4,417.80|
|Centennial, CO to Pittsburgh, PA||1448||$2,606.40-$3,185.60||$3,475.20-$3,909.60||$4,633.60-$5,357.60|
|Greensboro, NC to Centennial, CO||1601||$2,881.80-$3,522.20||$3,842.40-$4,322.70||$5,123.20-$5,923.70|
|Centennial, CO to St. Louis, MO||853||$1,535.40-$1,876.60||$2,047.20-$2,303.10||$2,729.60-$3,156.10|
|Plano, TX to Centennial, CO||775||$1,395.00-$1,705.00||$1,860.00-$2,092.50||$2,480.00-$2,867.50|
|Centennial, CO to Lincoln, NE||504||$907.20-$1,108.80||$1,209.60-$1,360.80||$1,612.80-$1,864.80|
|Minneapolis, KS to Centennial, CO||445||$801.00-$979.00||$1,068.00-$1,201.50||$1,424.00-$1,646.50|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
Other Popular Cities In Colorado That We Serve:
- Codot Department of Transportation
- Colorado State Agencies
- Motor Vehicle Offices
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration
80015, 80121, 80016, 80155, 80111, 80112, 80161
Frequently Asked Questions
How Accurate Are Your Moving Estimates and Are They Considered Final?
It is illegal for moving companies to ask for a pre-service fee after you gather free quotations via web forms or phone transactions. They can only provide you with the final written statement for the contract price once they conduct an on-site inspection. If they still insist, contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or stop responding to them altogether.
I’m Not Ready to Move All My Items to the Destination Yet. Who Provides Storage Services in Centennial, Colorado?
If your new home in Centennial doesn’t have enough space to fit in your items, don’t fret! Three Movers can also assist you with storing your goods for as long as you want to.
I Had an Emergency, and Now I Need a Last-Minute Move. Is That Possible?
Yes, we usually allow last-minute moves, but we still have to take into consideration several factors before we push through the changes, such as:
● Are You Booking During The Peak Period? If you are, then you should know that most service rendering companies are probably fully booked. This means that if you’re still willing to avail of the moving service, then additional costs might be a hindrance to you. If it isn’t, then companies might still not have any available trucks to move your items.
● How Far Are You Moving To? Is it a local or long-distance move? If you’re moving from one city to another, then we might be able to serve you, but if you’re planning to move to a different country, then any moving company in your place still won’t attend to your last-minute move. Your items might require specific documents to enter another country, which usually takes days to process.
I Want to Add/Remove Some Services Before Moving Day. Is That Possible?
Adding and removing some services before your move is possible only if you want us to carry items that don’t require specific documents from a particular department in your area, which demands a long process, or if there’s still available space inside the truck. Due to the short notice, we might not be able to add some services.
What Documents Do I Need to Have with Me on the Day of the Move?
You have to present the following documents during the moving day:
● Insurance Certificate
● Inventory List
Other than the documents listed above, you should also prepare some of your personal papers containing your identity. This includes your passport, the Vehicle Registration Record of your car (if you have one), or your driver’s license (if you’re a registered non-professional driver).
Is There Anything That a Moving Crew Won’t Accept to Load?
Before you start packing everything you own, you should consider which goods a moving company won’t bring. For safety reasons, Three Movers follows the protocols of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, so we apologize to let you know that we couldn’t carry the following items:
● Motor Oil
● Some Batteries
● Propane Tanks
● Scuba Tanks
● Pool Chemicals
● Paints and Nail Polish Remover
● Household Cleaners
How Do I Know If My Move Is Local or Long-Distance?
If the distance of a move is under 100 miles, it is considered local and it’s within the same city or state. While if the distance is above 100 miles, it is a long-distance move and it’s on the far side of the city or in another state.
Do I Have to be Present During the Move or at the Destination?
Yes, you have to be present during the day of the move to sign specific documents. But if you won’t be available for the rest of the moving journey, that’s acceptable. You can just let another person supervise the unloading of your goods at the destination.