Three Men and a Truck is an excellent, affordable mover in New Franklin, Ohio. Our friendly crews work diligently to offer top-notch service to residential and commercial customers making local and long distance moves. If you want to enjoy truly outstanding service when you move, please contact us. We offer these options:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- Full-service movers
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Corporate moving
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
- Same day moving
Long distance New Franklin, Ohio movers
When you start planning your long distance move to or from New Franklin, Ohio, one of the substantial tasks on your to-do list is finding a suitable moving company to manage the project. If you haven’t moved lately, you might be unsure how to start. In that case, Three Men and a Truck suggests that you consider these tips:
- Limit your search to moving companies registered with FMCSA. That’s the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which oversees long distance movers. Each one must register, and you can verify their status and review their safety data by going to the FMCSA website.
- Compare written estimates from at least three registered movers before choosing one. Ensure that each one is based on a visual survey of your shipment—not a phone conversation. It’s critical that the mover get an accurate estimate of the weight, and to do that, they need to see it.
Local moving companies in New Franklin, Ohio
When you are planning a local move in New Franklin, the concerns you have are a bit different than for a long distance relocation. Still, it’s essential to identify the best mover for the job. Keep in mind that movers in Ohio are not regulated if they don’t work on interstate projects, so it’s up to you to validate their reliability. Here are a couple of ways to check their qualifications:
- Ensure the mover has a valid business license and ask how long they have been in operation.
- Ask for references from recent customers, then call them to ask for feedback about the service they received.
- Verify that the mover has liability insurance and workers’ compensation coverage.
- Check the Better Business Bureau website for consumer reviews.
How much will it cost to move to or from New Franklin, Ohio?
Moving costs depend mostly on the shipment’s size and how far you move. A full-service move with packing and special preparation will typically be more expensive than a basic, no-frills project. For example, the cost to move locally in New Franklin might be as low as $1,000, depending on your household size. In contrast, the long distance relocation cost will be higher, averaging about $5,000 for a medium-sized home.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From New Franklin, OH
|To / From New Franklin||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|New Franklin, OH to Schenectady, NY||413 miles||$2,522 – $3,173||$3,753 – $4,991||$4,991 – $7,246|
|Unity, OR to New Franklin, OH||1858 miles||$4,379 – $5,593||$6,671 – $8,960||$8,960 – $13,174|
|New Franklin, OH to Union, ND||965 miles||$3,289 – $4,174||$4,962 – $6,637||$6,637 – $9,709|
|Denison, TX to New Franklin, OH||957 miles||$3,339 – $4,238||$5,038 – $6,739||$6,739 – $9,857|
|New Franklin, OH to Lander, WY||1395 miles||$3,968 – $5,058||$6,031 – $8,093||$8,093 – $11,890|
|Pueblo, CO to New Franklin, OH||1235 miles||$3,670 – $4,668||$5,557 – $7,444||$7,444 – $10,910|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom-tailored to you
|Beaver Park||N Ridge Rd W||Cooper Foster Park Rd W|
|Ashland Ave||Shaffer Dr||E Erie Ave|
|Root Rd||Penfield Junction||W Erie Ave|
|W 21st St||Leavitt Rd||Colorado Ave|
|Vincent||W 40th St|
- New Franklin, Ohio
- Ohio, OH
- Residential Relocation Assistance Program – Ohio
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration
- How to change your mailing address and utility services
New Franklin, Ohio includes ZIP codes:
44203, 44216, 44319, 44614