Three Movers is a high-quality, affordable moving company in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Our friendly, hard-working crews assist residential and commercial customers with their long distance and local moves. If you want the best support in the moving industry, please contact us. We offer the following services:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- Full-service movers
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Corporate moving
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
- Same day moving
Long distance Rio Rancho, New Mexico movers
When planning your long distance move to or from Rio Rancho, New Mexico, finding the right mover to handle the job is crucial. However, if you haven’t moved recently, you may be unsure how to evaluate moving companies. Three Movers offers some tips to help:
- Limit your search to movers that register with FMCSA. That’s the acronym for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the agency that oversees interstate moving companies. FMCSA tracks registered movers on its database, and you can review their safety records and complaint histories.
- Always get written estimates based on a visual survey of your shipment. The company should visit your home to examine the household goods you need to ship before offering a price for the job. Movers that provide quotes over the phone might be dishonest or low quality.
- Compare estimates from several movers before you decide and ask whether the bid is binding (fixed price) or nonbinding (the price may change if the mover underestimated the shipment’s weight.)
Local moving companies in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Local moves are often less stressful than long distance relocations, but it’s still vital to check out the credentials of the mover you hire for the job. In New Mexico, local movers file their rates and policies with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission. Still, they aren’t overseen as carefully as interstate moving companies. That means it’s up to you to validate their credentials. For example, you can ask for a copy of their business licensed and proof of insurance coverage. Also, get contact information for some recent customers and ask those people about the service they received. Finally, check the Better Business Bureau website for ratings and reviews.
How much will it cost to move to or from Rio Rancho, New Mexico?
Moving costs depend on the shipment size and the length of the journey. In addition, the service level can add to the labor charges, which will raise the price of a move. For example, adding packing, crating, bulky items, assembly and disassembly, or storage to the basic loading and unloading will result in a more substantial bill. Long distance moving costs for a family can range from $3,000 to over $10,000. In contrast, you may be able to move locally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, for around $1,000 if you don’t have a large shipment.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Rio Rancho, NM
|To / From Rio Rancho||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Rio Rancho, NM to Ingalls, KS||388 miles||$1595 – $2237||$2809 – $4030||$4030 – $6249|
|Saffell, AR to Rio Rancho, NM||863 miles||$2400 – $3285||$4072 – $5747||$5747 – $8812|
|Rio Rancho, NM to Secaucus, NJ||1803 miles||$3540 – $4774||$5873 – $8202||$8202 – $12497|
|Helena, MT to Rio Rancho, NM||831 miles||$2055 – $2836||$3532 – $5014||$5014 – $7722|
|Rio Rancho, NM to Noti, OR||1078 miles||$2358 – $3232||$4236 – $6052||$6056 – $9282|
|Princeton, WV to Rio Rancho, NM||1431 miles||$2982 – $4044||$4934 – $6934||$7000 – $10628|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom-tailored to you
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- New Mexico, NM
- Travel & Tourism New Mexico
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration
- How to change your mailing address and utility service
Rio Rancho, New Mexico includes ZIP codes:
87124, 87144, 87174
Frequently Asked Questions
How Accurate Are Your Moving Estimates And Are They Considered Final?
The accuracy of free quotations accumulated via web forms and phone transactions is already as high as 90%. Still, on-site inspections should be conducted first before you receive the final price statement. If a particular company started asking for a pre-service fee without the on-site assessment, contact a moving service regulator or cut the transaction altogether.
What’s the Best Time to Move to Rio Rancho, New Mexico? How Far Ahead Should I Plan?
There are more UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, than in other states, only one marker that the set of experiences and culture in the state are vibrant and fit as a fiddle today. So before moving to Rio Rancho, you should take into consideration the time of your move. Expensive moving costs may swallow your savings if you move during March, June, and July because of the traveler count increase and transportation demand. Tourists don’t visit Rio Rancho in November, so it’s the best time for you to move.
Average local moves take two to four weeks of planning, while long-distance moves take at least three to six weeks.
Who Regulates Moving Companies in Rio Rancho, New Mexico? Where Can I Verify a Movers’ License?
Moving companies should enlist with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to perform interstate moves to Rio Rancho. Regardless of the case, it is a trucking organization or a dealer. They should have a valid DOT number.
To verify a particular moving company, please don’t hesitate to reach out to FMCSA via the following:
Address: 2440 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Suite 520, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Phone: (505) 346-7858
FAX: (505) 346-7859
I Don’t Have Enough Boxes to Pack My Belongings. Where Can I Find Moving Boxes in New Mexico?
If you’re looking for additional boxes to pack your belongings, you may get them at the following places:
● Retailers (Your friendly UPS Store locations are here to assist New Mexico to bring convenient moving services to your neighborhood! All the packing, shipping, shredding, printing, notarizing, faxing, and other services that you need, all in one location. Some of the goods they have to assist you with your move are Picture moving boxes, TV Moving boxes, large moving boxes, and wardrobe moving boxes.)
Is There Anything That a Moving Crew Won’t Accept to Load?
Before signing a document with a moving company, you should know which goods they won’t allow you to carry. Some are:
● Some Batteries
● Propane Tanks
● Pool Chemicals
● Motor Oil
● Household Cleaners
● Paints and Nail Polish Remover
● Scuba Tank
I Need A Last-Minute Move Because I Had An Emergency. Is That Possible?
A last-minute move is usually possible, but you should consider several factors, such as:
● Peak Period. Are you moving during New Mexico’s peak period? Moving during the peak period is usually more expensive due to the demand for transportation services.
● The availability of moving companies. As we mentioned, you should consider if you’re moving during the peak period. Services booked during this period take months of reservation.
What Documents Do I Need to Have with Me on the Day of the Move?
You have to present the following documents during the moving day:
● Insurance Certificate
● Inventory List
Besides the documents listed above, you should also prepare some of your papers containing your identity. This includes your passport, the Vehicle Registration Record of your car (if you have one), or your driver’s license (if you’re a registered non-professional driver).