Three Movers is a highly qualified, affordable mover in Logan, Ohio. Our friendly crews work diligently to provide residential and commercial customers with a top-notch moving experience. If you want to enjoy your next move, please contact us. We offer these options:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- Full-service movers
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Corporate moving
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
- Same day moving
Long distance Logan, Ohio movers
Finding the right mover is a key component in starting your move to or from Logan, Ohio. When you hire the right vendor, the rest of the project is simpler. But what if you haven’t moved recently and you aren’t sure how to identify a good vendor? In that case, Three Movers suggests you consider these tips:
- Visit the FMCSA website. FMCSA is the abbreviation for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which oversees long distance moving companies. Movers must register on the site, and you can find their safety data there, along with tons of information about moving.
- Compare written bids from at least three registered movers before choosing one. Ensure that each vendor visits your home to assess the scope of work before submitting their estimate. That’s the most effective way for them to develop an accurate quote, and the FMCSA rules require it.
- Don’t overlook the moving insurance—you need to choose your coverage level when selecting a mover and make sure that everything you are moving is included in the inventory.
Local moving companies in Logan, Ohio
One good way to find a reliable local moving company is to solicit recommendations from professionals like your realtor or rental agent. Also, since movers in Ohio aren’t necessarily regulated by FMCSA if they don’t work on long distance jobs, make sure you ask for their business license and documentation of insurance coverage. Sometimes a local mover will offer a package deal or a discount, especially if you are flexible about the scheduling, so always ask.
How much will it cost to move to or from Logan, Ohio?
Moving prices depend on the shipment size and the distance from start to finish. That’s why local projects are almost always cheaper than long distance. For example, you can probably move in Logan for under $1,000—assuming your job is not complicated or extra-large. In contrast, the cost to move the contents of a medium-sized home long distance will be close to $5,000. Of course, the price will be higher if you need packing or storage services. The price will also increase if you have obstacles that add to labor, like stairs or parking issues.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Logan, OH
|To / From Logan||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Logan, OH to Schenectady, NY||495 miles||$2,568 – $3,232||$3,823 – $5,085||$5,085 – $7,380|
|Unity, OR to Logan, OH||1852 miles||$4,351 – $5,556||$6,625 – $8,895||$8,895 – $13,072|
|Logan, OH to Union, ND||997 miles||$3,262 – $4,137||$4,916 – $6,572||$6,572 – $9,607|
|Denison, TX to Logan, OH||877 miles||$3,164 – $4,009||$4,760 – $6,358||$6,358 – $9,284|
|Logan, OH to Lander, WY||1380 miles||$3,940 – $5,021||$5,984 – $8,028||$8,028 – $11,787|
|Pueblo, CO to Logan, OH||1193 miles||$3,524 – $4,478||$5,325 – $7,128||$7,128 – $10,432|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom-tailored to you
Other Popular Cities In Ohio That We Serve:
- Logan, Ohio
- Ohio, OH
- Residential Relocation Assistance Program – Ohio
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration
- How to change your mailing address and utility services
Logan, Ohio includes ZIP codes: