Non-Broker Moving Companies
Published on 2021-02-11
Moving long distance can be a complicated and frustrating activity, considering all the different things that go into it.
If you want to take nerves out of the entire process, and ensure your long distance move goes smoothly, Three Movers would be happy to help, with affordable and high-quality moving services that are just a few clicks away! We are one of the best non-broker moving companies.
Why Choose Movers and Not Brokers?
Consumers may not be too familiar with the differences between a moving company and a broker, but they actually provide different services altogether.
A moving broker’s job is to find you the type of service you want. The company they work for does not have its own fleet of trucks or movers but looks to third parties in order to find you the right people. A moving company has its own moving truck. The problem is, when you put the two face to face, working directly with a moving company that are not brokers is a lot more convenient than going through moving brokers. For your moving needs, you should always choose moving companies, not brokers. The reasons to hire a moving company rather than a broker are:
- It’s more affordable – with a moving company, you only have to cover the moving costs of the services you choose, such as moving, or other special services. Brokers work on a commission that is usually added to the cost of the service, meaning that you will likely have to pay a bit more, on average, if you choose a brokerage service;
- You can do your own research – brokers claim they will look at multiple moving companies and choose the moving company that best suits your needs, but this isn’t always the case. Brokers have partnerships with a handful of moving companies and van lines, and they will recommend the company they know, not necessarily the best company around. On the other hand, you can look into the reputation and services of an actual moving company yourself, and make an informed decision. For example, you can check for the reputation of actual movers on sites like better business bureau and Yelp.
- Better communication – working with a moving company directly could make the process easier from a communications point of view. You don’t have to contact a broker every time you want to change something, and then hope the moving broker passes on the information accurately.
Also, with a broker company, you won’t get instant online quotes. You can talk directly to the movers, who will help you plan the entire process based on what you need.
Instead of working with a moving broker, some long distance moving companies are both moving brokers and movers. Through their customer service and professional movers, they will explain the moving process to you and ensure that you understand every detail in your moving estimate. But we still advise you to avoid moving brokers near you.
Why Choose Three Movers
Three Movers has decades of experience in the business as one of the leading moving service providers. Unlike other moving companies, we provide excellent service at the most affordable rates. As relocation service providers, we started at the bottom, and have built ourselves up to provide better, more inclusive same-day moving services, such as long-distance moves.
As a full-service moving company, we can assist with all that you will need during your entire moving process including packing services, storage services, and junk removals. There aren’t many full service movers out there. We are among the finest non-broker moving companies.
With us, you will get:
- Expert support – we know everything there is about moving long-distance, and we’ll use that knowledge to help you plan your move to perfection
- A stress-free move – our team is highly trained and insurance, giving you additional peace of mind that your possessions are in good hands
- Any type of help you need – we offer extensive moving service you can choose, or choose to ignore. It is really up to you.
To learn more about our long-distance moving services, call for free at (888) 908-6496 for a free quote! Also, check out our customer reviews.