Albuquerque to Los Angeles Movers
Published on 2021-05-04
Albuquerque to Los Angeles Moving Companies
Relocation from Albuquerque to Los Angeles, 790 miles away, requires careful planning. You should also go for a professional moving company to handle the moving for you, preferably one of the best rated long distance moving companies in the business. The quality of service, available options, and pricing may differ from one provider to another.
Therefore, it is recommended that you get quotes from different providers, compare services, and pick one with the best mix of services and pricing. Below is a breakdown of costs you expect to incur and the kind of service you should expect from long-distance movers.
How Much Does It Cost to Move from Albuquerque to Los Angeles?
The cost varies depending on the options you pick, the volume of items you need to move, and the number of hands you need to do the heavy work of packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking. Some common options include temporary storage, moving insurance, climate-controlled trucks, and packing services.
- Moving rates for basic moving service: $0.8 to $1.5 a mile. For 790 miles, the charge is around $1,200
- Packing service: $40 to $60 (An average of two people for four hours): 4x2x60 = $480. Remember that the cost of packing materials may be charged separately
- The cost of moving insurance: $3 to $8 per $1000 worth of value
- If you pick new mexico movers that charge per cubic feet of occupied space, you will part with $6 to $8 for each cubic foot. This pricing is good for small homes with a few items. On the other hand, companies that charge per pound of weight have prices ranging between $0.30 and $0.50 a pound. Here, 5,000 pounds of weight will cost around $2,500 to move to Los Angeles.
Expect to pay professional movers between $1,600 and $3,200 for your relocation to Los Angeles. The cost may move up if you pick additional options, as discussed above.
What to Expect from Your Long Distance Albuquerque movers
Time is of the essence in any long-distance relocation. Therefore, your moving company will be careful to set and keep time so that the moving process runs smoothly. Get prepared for a knock an hour or so earlier than planned from the packing team to start their work.
Someone to Coordinate the Activities of the day
A team leader will oversee all the activities to ensure that everything is done right. He or she will present you with a work plan beforehand that lists activities of the day and their timelines. This is the person who can answer your questions on the spot.
Advice and Guidance
There will be a person at hand to answer your questions. Be free to seek clarification on any matter related to moving.
Most Common Types of Cross Country Moving
From renting a truck to hiring a white-glove, full-service moving company, you have plenty of choices when relocating. Your Albuquerque to Los Angeles mover should fit your need and you can choose from:
- Renting a Truck
- Moving Container Companies
- Van Line Movers
- Full-Service Movers – residential movers moving company
- 24 hour moving and storage
How do I find a good moving company? All the options are a bit different and some provide labor, while others rely on you to handle the labor yourself. A full-service moving company will do the heavy lifting for you, which will help you gain convenience.
No matter the movers you hire, make sure to check the online reviews and the DOT license before making your decision. This will help you to choose good long distance moving services.
The Men And A Truck
Get the best price and best service when you book your move with Three Movers. With over two decades of reliable service experience in the moving industry, we can guaranty safe handling of your items by our well-trained moving team.
We can assist for a hassle-free move from Albuquerque to places like Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose and other places. Contact us today for a free quote and how we can help get your moving plan started.