Best Cheap Movers In Toronto
Published on 2021-04-28
If you’re looking for a reputable moving company in Toronto, one that can offer high-quality services and possibly not cost an arm and a leg, well you’ll be happy to know Three Movers is a phone call away!
Multiple things in your life will be stressful like moving whether you live in a residential home or a storage locker, packing things in a logical and safe way yet organized way is highly difficult. There are a few cheap movers from Toronto that offer packing services to people at affordable prices.
It is a stress-free option with local Toronto movers as they will complete the moving job on time. The movers cost least price with no hidden fees as different moving companies in Toronto will offer delivery services. With the best Toronto movers, you can get multiple services from junk removal, Furniture delivery, moving trucks, and packing materials from over a decade.
More about Affordable Toronto Moving Companies
Movers in Toronto offer exclusive services such as commercial moving and furniture assembly within Toronto area. These affordable movers in Toronto also have a specific moving service when hiring the right moving company.
You have to mention the pickup location, average cost, postal code, and the entire home details to get a local moving service. Moreover, the moving process is stress-free if you hire such professional movers in Toronto to get the best moving services with bonded movers. Let’s discuss in detail the top cheap movers in Toronto!
If shipping a car, we can help using our trusted partner https://www.a1autotransport.com.
Cheapest moving companies in Toronto
A professional moving company in Toronto that charges a reasonable fee, treats your possessions with care and respect and works quickly is critical to the success of your relocation. But, where do you look for the best Toronto movers? The internet is a maze of review sites, many of which provide contradicting assessments on the quality of various affordable moving companies in Toronto, making it impossible to distinguish between the excellent and the poor. You can easily end up choosing a bad moving company if you are not careful especially when you are looking for cheap moving companies in Toronto. We will help you choose the moving company that is best suited for your needs. We aim to assist and guide people through this maze, and help you find the best and cheapest movers near you which is why we compiled data on the five top movers in Toronto and the GTA and presented it in an easy-to-understand comparison.
Let’s get Moving & Storage
Let’s Get Moving & Storage is a multi-award-winning moving and storage firm offering the Greater Toronto Area and other portions of Ontario and Quebec. Residential relocation, commercial moves and relocation garbage removal services, professional cleaning services, and storage are just some of the services they offer. During its ten years in operation, the firm has built a solid reputation, earning the renowned Yelp relocating award in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and ranking in the top three of Toronto’s finest moving companies in 2018 2019, and 2020. They won the Consumers’ Choice Award for 2020 and the Best of Homestars Award for 2020!! Being one of the best Toronto movers, they go all out to provide the greatest customer service and the best moving services for their clients at cheap costs.
Services offered by Let’s get Moving & Storage
Residential Moving Services – A customizable residential moving service that includes packing, unloading, and basic moving choices. Their team of professional Toronto movers is always available to help you make the right selection for transferring your apartment, condo, or home.
- Office and Commercial Moving Service – Move from one office or commercial building to another, with a customized service suited to your specific requirements.
- Relocation Services – Moving to the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, or Quebec, with a choice of services to fit your needs.
- Packing Services – Have your possessions packed and then moved for you, or do it yourself.
- Junk Removal Services – Have the professional movers remove any unneeded furniture for you to dispose of.
- Storage — Temp-controlled storage vaults with 24/7 security and weekly prorated pricing are available.
- Professional Cleaning with Prima Cleaners – They have sister firm Prima Cleaners can handle any thorough cleaning services you may require when moving in or out of your house.
Metropolitan Movers In Toronto
Metropolitan Movers is one of Canada’s most well-known moving firms. They operate in downtown Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area, providing a wide range of services at competitive prices. Since 2010, the firm has provided a stress-free comprehensive moving and packing service to commercial and residential clients. With a press of a button on their main website, their sales professionals and customer support can answer all of your moving queries. Metropolitan Movers is a reputable and trustworthy Toronto moving company. To meet all sorts of unusual moving scenarios, they offer residential and commercial moving, packing services, and numerous storage options.
Services offered by Metropolitan Movers in Toronto
- Relocation and delivery
- Moving apartments and condos
- Assembling and disassembling
- Unpacking and packing
- Packing supplies are delivered
- Various sizes of storage
- Moving piano/pool table
- Residential and commercial services
Miracle Movers In Toronto
In its 22 years of providing a wide variety of moving, packing, and storage resources to its local clients in Toronto, as well as all of its individual and corporate customers across Canada, Miracle Movers has never tried to earn accolades. This moving business has been successful in earning its clients’ trust and providing great customer service thanks to a team of courteous, meticulous, and efficient Toronto movers who supervise by competent and customer-oriented office personnel. And their countless and ever-increasing recommendations and repeat customers are proof of that.
At Miracle Movers, the most important values are honesty, integrity, and transparency. The quality of service and the name of the organization will speak for themselves!
Services offered by Miracle Movers In Toronto
- Residential relocations
- Commercial and office relocations
- Loading and Unloading
- Setup of office furnishings
- White-Glove actions
- Renting plastic containers
- Services related to storage
- Local and long-distance relocation
- Relocations between provinces
You Move Me
You Move Me was founded in 2014 to bring a customer-service focus to the moving industry. “We relocate you, not just your boxes,” is the company’s tagline, and they adapt each relocation to your individual needs. They do this by concentrating on four promises: being on time, having clean equipment and trucks, having fully trained professional movers, and not having any hidden surcharges. Although these four promises appear simple at first look, they have helped them create a new standard in the moving business.
Services Offered by You Move Me In Toronto
• In town relocation
• Relocation of furniture
• Seniors relocating
• Commercial relocation
• Relocation of the office
Why should I choose You Move Me?
If you’re searching for a worry-free personalized solution, You Move Me is a wonderful fit. They have fantastic evaluations and a good reputation, so you know you can trust them with your relocation! Their attention to detail, free thorough estimates, and personal touch ensure a stress-free relocation.
High-Level Movers has been providing moving services for over ten years. As a result, they comprehend the tension of relocating and the fact that no two moves are the same. As a result, they take good care and assist you with comfort to provide you with services that you may tailor to your specific requirements. Whether you just need assistance transferring your goods from point A to point B, or you want packing, cleaning, and storage services, their professional movers can tailor their services to meet your requirements.
Finally, High-Level Movers has a long list of positive client evaluations demonstrating their expertise and service excellence.
Services offered by High-Level Movers in Toronto
• Local relocation
• Long-distance travel
• Residential relocation
• Services related to storage
• Commercial relocation
• Garbage collection
• Housekeeping services
• Packing materials
Why Should I choose High-Level Movers?
High-Level Movers is an excellent option if you require moving services in the GTA. You may tailor your service to your exact requirements with the aid of their experts. Their affordable movers may also assist you in creating a relocation budget. This is especially beneficial if you’re moving at the last minute. They are accessible for local relocation in a variety of areas, as well as long-distance moves across Canada. You will be able to relocate stress-free and smoothly with their moving services in Toronto at cheap prices.
When is the cheapest time to move?
Relocating during the middle of the week, the middle of the month, and winter is often less expensive. Moving costs fluctuate dramatically throughout the year. Like Uber, the more the demand, the higher the price. The following are the typical guidelines for obtaining a reduced rate:
Moving throughout the week is typically less expensive than moving over the weekend. Some businesses, for example, charge a different hourly rate on Wednesday than on Saturday. This is most likely owing to people’s aversion to taking time off work to relocate, resulting in higher requirements on the holidays.
Relocating in the middle of the month is usually less expensive than moving at the end or beginning of the month. This is because most leases renew on the first of the month. Thus there is a higher demand on this day.
It is normally less expensive to relocate during the winter. The months of December, January, and February are likely to be less costly. Because it falls between the conclusion of the school year and the beginning of the next, the months of April and September are sometimes more expensive. Even if it’s a condo building, you can get benefits.
How many hours should I plan for my move?
Relocation within the same city will take at least 3 to 4 hours, but it will most likely take longer. It can all together take up to 4 to 6 hours to clean a two-bedroom apartment and up to 10 hours to tidy up a whole house. Keep in mind that a lot of factors might impact how long relocation takes:
- Depending On the number of movers, this is normally two or three.
- The quantity and kind of boxes and furnishings. Moving boxes is quick, but moving appliances, couches, and specialty things take longer. If a piece of furniture won’t fit up the stairs, for example, you’ll have to wait up to an hour to get it off the balcony.
- What is the elevation of your home? It will take longer to go down from the eleventh floor.
- How long will it take the movers to go from their office to your present residence, then to your new residence, and then back to their office? The majority of movers work on a door-to-door basis.
Estimate how many trips the movers will need to load and unload everything, as well as the time each run will take. After that, add the trip time, and you should have a rough estimate.
How much does it cost to hire a cheap Toronto moving company?
The cost of moving services is generally between $60 and $80 per hour per worker. A 6-hour relocation with 2 local Toronto movers would cost 720$ at $60 per hour. Then you’d have to include in petrol, insurance, and a gratuity. Here’s an example of data. Please obtain a fair price to budget for your relocation, as each move is unique!
- A two-bedroom townhouse with a price range of $870 to $1,015
- Between $870 to $1,160 for a two-bedroom apartment with an elevator.
- $1,600 for a three-bedroom home
- Around $2,300 for a four-bedroom house.
What should I consider when choosing a Toronto moving company?
Choosing a mover is usually a difficult task. Because you don’t move every year, you’ve probably never worked with the moving company we choose. There are very few bad decisions. However, there are a few reasons to take notice that can help you in making the feasible decision possible:
- Verify that the moving provider covers your items with insurance.
- Look for the Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating. A BBB rating measures customer satisfaction. The higher the number, the better. It’s worth noting that all businesses don’t use this ranking.
- Look for the CAM (Canadian Association of Movers) seal of approval. Again, not all businesses engage, but it may be a reliable source of information.
- Check if they have been in business for a long time? When a firm has been in operation for 50 years, it is usually a good thing. We’re not suggesting that new firms aren’t excellent; we’re just stating that evaluating them is more difficult.
- To know where they are? It will be less expensive if it is close to you and your new house.
- Do they hire full-time workers or rely on freelancers? Full-time employees will frequently ensure that the assessments apply to the team.
- Ask friends and relatives for recommendations or look up reviews online. Take the time to read and comprehend the reviews.
- Get quotes from many relocation companies!
How Can Our Movers In Toronto Can Help
Moving services come in many different shapes and sizes. It’s important to stop and consider what you need especially in terms of the moving distance, and special items that might require some extra know-how or even tools to be transported properly.
Here are some of the different types of moving services in Toronto offered by Three Movers:
- Local moving
- Long-distance moving across Canada
- International moving
- Same day moving service
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Packing and unpacking
- local furniture movers
- Auto transport
- Storage facility access
As you can see, the services of Three Movers cover pretty much everything you’d need for a successful move to or from Toronto. In fact, we also offer a more comprehensive package that will include every single aspect of your relocation.
While this can cost more, it’s a very popular option for those clients who don’t have time to pack or plan their relocation. Start with a Google search for ‘cheap movers near me‘, then compare our prices with the other guys.
Why Our Cheap Toronto Movers Are The Right Choice
Three Movers is a moving company with a solid reputation in the industry of never backing down from a challenge. This industry can have many bumps along the way, but we’ve found that with the right planning and a few extra precautions, you can always get over them with 0 costs for the client.
If you choose to work with our cheap movers in Toronto, you’ll get:
- Transparency – you start with a completely free quote and see how much the moving service will cost. We will never add ‘hidden’ fees or trick you into accepting services you don’t want just to get a few extra bucks;
- Affordable rates – we’re the cheapest moving company in town, and we’re proud of it! Nobody should have to take out a loan just to have access to good moving services. And with us, you won’t have to;
- A professional team – we’re on time and hold up our end of the deal. Don’t expect us to argue or back out of what we agreed on – ever;
- Insurance – our team is trained and insured, offering you additional comfort that your belongings or equipment is in safe, capable hands.
Ready to work with one of the cheapest moving companies in Toronto for your relocation?
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a mover cost in Toronto?
A single mover costs somewhere between $60 to $80 in Toronto, Canada
Which Moving Company Has The Best Rates In Toronto?
Three Men and a Truck is the moving company with the best rates in Toronto, Canada.
What is the cheapest way to move across Canada?
Completing a DIY move by hiring a rental truck is the cheapest way to move across Canada,
How are moving costs calculated?
Moving costs mainly depends on three different factors: 1) Size of the move 2 ) Distance of the move 3) Types of services you need