International Moving Company Bowling Green
Published on 2023-01-24
What Is the Cost of Bowling Green International Movers?
Are you considering a move to Bowling Green, Kentucky? You’re not alone! This charming southern city is known for its friendly community, delicious food, and abundance of outdoor activities. Whether you’re a student at Western Kentucky University, a retiree looking for a quieter pace of life, or a young professional looking for a new adventure, Bowling Green has something to offer everyone. Three Movers is happy to manage your Bowling Green moving services and we hope this article will shed some light on how moving cost is calculated.
Bowling Green International Moving Companies Rates
|To / From Bowling Green||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Bowling Green, KY To Los Angeles, USA||$1,633 – $1,839||$2,170 – $2,376||$2,583 – $2,790|
|Säffle, SE To Bowling Green, KY||$3,454 – $3,891||$4,591 – $5,028||$5,465 – $5,902|
|Bowling Green, KY To Manitoba, CA||$1,027 – $1,157||$1,365 – $1,495||$1,625 – $1,755|
|Melbourne, AUS To Bowling Green, KY||$7,618 – $8,582||$10,125 – $11,089||$12,054 – $13,018|
|Bowling Green, KY To Coevorden, NL||$3,448 – $3,884||$4,582 – $5,019||$5,455 – $5,891|
|London, UK To Bowling Green, KY||$3,264 – $3,677||$4,339 – $4,752||$5,165 – $5,578|
|Bowling Green, KY To Milan, IT||$3,714 – $4,184||$4,936 – $5,406||$5,876 – $6,346|
|Belfast, IE To Bowling Green, KY||$3,028 – $3,411||$4,025 – $4,408||$4,791 – $5,175|
|Bowling Green, KY To Alberta, CA||$1,762 – $1,985||$2,342 – $2,565||$2,789 – $3,012|
|Auckland, NZ To Bowling Green, KY||$6,397 – $7,206||$8,502 – $9,312||$10,121 – $10,931|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
Getting The Best Rates
When you’re ready to make the move, you’ll want to make sure you’re getting the best deal on your move. That’s why we’re here to help. At Three Movers, we pride ourselves on our transparent, straightforward pricing.
Here’s a quick guide to how we calculate our Bowling Green moving costs.
- First, we’ll ask you for the details of your move, including the size of your home, the number of rooms, and the distance between your current location and Bowling Green.
- Next, we’ll give you a free, no-obligation quote based on the information you’ve provided.
- We’ll also provide you with information on any additional services you may need, such as packing, storage, and insurance.
- Once you’ve decided to book with us, we’ll send a team of professional movers to your home to carefully pack and load your belongings onto our trucks.
- We’ll then transport your belongings to your new home in Bowling Green and unload them for you.
- The final cost will be based on the services you’ve chosen, the distance of your move, and any additional services you may need.
Bowling Green Container Shipping Rates
FCL shipping is best for transporting lots of boxes, pallets and anything which will require a full container shipping to Bowling Green of up to 45,000lbs.
Full Container Load (FCL) Shipping Rates
|20 ft Container||$798|
|40 ft Container||$879|
LCL shipping is more affordable way to transport less than container load shipments to Bowling Green.
Less Than Container (LCL) Shipping Rates
International house moving to Bowling Green services – quick, easy and cheap.
International House Moving Costs
|Partial House (2000Lbs & Less)||$668|
|1 Bedroom (3850 Lbs)||$10778|
|2 Bedroom (4500 Lbs)||$1383|
|3+ Bedroom (8750 Lbs)||$2168|
International auto transport services to Bowling Green via RoRo and container ships. Ship cars, trucks, suvs, atv’s, boats, RV’s, heavy equipment and more.
Container Car Shipping
|Sedan via RORO||$598|
|SUV via RORO||$665|
Immigrant Life in Bowling Green
Bowling Green is a welcoming community for immigrants from all over the world. If you’re moving to Bowling Green from outside the U.S., there are a few things you’ll need to know in order to legally relocate.
- First, you’ll need to obtain a visa in order to enter the United States. The most common types of visas for immigrants are the family-based visa, the employment-based visa, and the student visa.
- Once you have your visa and have entered the U.S., you’ll need to apply for a green card, which will allow you to live and work in the country permanently.
- You’ll also need to register with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and apply for a Social Security number.
- Finally, you’ll need to file taxes every year, just like U.S. citizens.
At Three Movers, we understand that relocating to a new country can be a daunting task. That’s why we’re here to help make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. Whether you’re moving to Bowling Green from across the country or across the globe, our team of professional movers will ensure that your belongings are safely and efficiently transported to your new home.
If you have any questions about moving to Bowling Green or about our moving services, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help!
Get a Quote
It’s easy to get a moving quote by submitting our online quote form or by calling one of our agents at 1-888-202-0036 for more information.