Allied Van Lines Review
Published on 2021-08-17
Allied Van Lines offers full moving service locally and internationally, with virtual survey and customized moving services. With over 750,000 total moves in the US over the past 15 years, 88 years of experience, and a very high percentage of customer satisfaction, with 24-hour customer service, you can be sure that Allied Van Lines is your best bet to having it smooth during your next move.
With Allied Van Lines services going far and beyond for decades, it has gathered enough experience to provide you with the best reliable services. This means that you do not have to go too far to look for a moving company that will guarantee the safety of your possessions no matter the distance.
- Transparent pricing
- Insurance coverage
- Full-service option of unpacking, assembling, and disassembling.
- Shuttle services
- Storage options for permanent household contents and items in-transit
- Addition option of moving vehicles
- Strong references
- Quality customer reviews
The cost of using Allied Van Lines for household moving is transparent enough that you do not have to worry about incurring extra expenses. All you have to do is fill out an instaquote to know the actual price.
Since pricing is usually a significant problem with moving companies, it is easy to say that Allied Van Lines has done a good job with household moving.
- Online shipment tracking to monitor the movement of your belongings
- Insurance and liability coverage
- Online customer reviews
- Long and short term storage options
- Unpredictable customer services
- Total price fluctuation
The amount you will pay for storage depends on how long you need it, the volume of items and belongings to be stored, and climate control.
- Custom duties:
While the average international rate is 1.8%, every country has its own rules and regulations for importing goods. This means that you need to be prepared to pay 1.8% of the purchase price of assets to be moved.
- Shipping your vehicle overseas with import charges and tax duties could reach up to $4,000.
- You can save cost on moving by doing your packing and unpacking, but you have to do it with durable materials so that your belongings do not arrive at their destination damaged or broken.
- Taking moving insurance to protect your items is usually calculated based on the value of the items being shipped, which is often between $100 to $1,000
Other factors that determine Allied Van Lines costs are:
- Weight of your items
- Time of the year
With the right budget, and a little bit set aside for any other unforeseen expenses in international moving services, Allied Van Lines is an option you should choose.