Three Movers is a well-regarded, affordable mover in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Our friendly crews assist residential and commercial customers in completing local and long distance moves. Our customers demand the best service available. If you want the same, please contact us for your next move. We offer these options:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- Full-service movers
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Corporate moving
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
- Same day moving
Long distance Mount Vernon, Ohio movers
If you are planning a long distance move to or from Mount Vernon, Ohio, you probably have a lot of tasks on your to-do list. Probably, one of them is finding a suitable moving company to manage the project. However, if you are unsure how to proceed, consider these tips from Three Movers:
- Visit the FMCSA website to read about the rules that govern long distance movers. FMCSA is the abbreviation for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which oversees long distance moving companies. Each one must register with the agency, and you can find them on the website, which also has data about their safety record and any customer complaints.
- Compare written estimates from at least three registered movers. Ensure that each one is based on a visual inspection of the household goods you plan to move. It’s best to walk through the home with the mover to discuss the project and review the bid.
- Discuss the insurance (valuation) options with each vendor carefully. Of course, there will be a “no-cost” option, but it isn’t always the best choice to protect your goods.
Local moving companies in Mount Vernon, Ohio
When you are preparing for a local relocation in Mount Vernon, some movers you talk to will work exclusively on local jobs, while others may conduct both local and long distance. Keep in mind that FMCSA doesn’t regulate the local companies, so it’s up to you to validate their qualifications if you choose one.
Ask for their current business license, and check that they maintain adequate insurance coverage. Request references from recent customers who can provide feedback about their service. Always get a written estimate and ask questions about any charges that seem odd.
How much will it cost to move to or from Mount Vernon, Ohio?
Local jobs are almost always less expensive than long distance moves, and you may be able to complete a local relocation in Mount Vernon for under $1,000. However, the price will be higher if you request packing or if your home has any challenges like stairs, elevators, or parking access issues. Long distance moves are more costly and have a wider range. The average is currently about $5,000 for a medium-sized family home, but every situation is unique, so comparing bids is smart.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Mount Vernon, OH
|To / From Mount Vernon||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Mount Vernon, OH to Schenectady, NY||471 miles||$2,568 – $3,232||$3,823 – $5,085||$5,085 – $7,380|
|Unity, OR to Mount Vernon, OH||1827 miles||$4,351 – $5,556||$6,625 – $8,895||$8,895 – $13,072|
|Mount Vernon, OH to Union, ND||954 miles||$3,188 – $4,040||$4,799 – $6,414||$6,414 – $9,371|
|Denison, TX to Mount Vernon, OH||898 miles||$3,237 – $4,104||$4,875 – $6,516||$6,516 – $9,518|
|Mount Vernon, OH to Lander, WY||1359 miles||$3,822 – $4,868||$5,799 – $7,776||$7,776 – $11,412|
|Pueblo, CO to Mount Vernon, OH||1188 miles||$3,524 – $4,478||$5,325 – $7,128||$7,128 – $10,432|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom-tailored to you
|Beaver Park||N Ridge Rd W||Cooper Foster Park Rd W|
|Ashland Ave||Shaffer Dr||E Erie Ave|
|Root Rd||Penfield Junction||W Erie Ave|
|W 21st St||Leavitt Rd||Colorado Ave|
|Vincent||W 40th St|
- Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Ohio, OH
- Residential Relocation Assistance Program – Ohio
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration
- How to change your mailing address and utility services
Mount Vernon, Ohio includes ZIP codes: